Odessa Held, Administrative Assistant & Financial Coordinator
Odessa Held lives with her husband and two children in Covington, Louisiana. Growing up with a parent who is blind and having a child with multiple diagnoses’ led to her being a life-long advocate.
People of all abilities should be included, embraced, engaged and accepted in every community.
- Favorite Food: Fried Shrimp
- Favorite Quote: “Just Because Someone Throws a Ball, it doesn’t Mean You Have To Catch It!”
- Surprising Song on Your Playlist: “Let Me Take A Selfie”
- You Won a Million Dollars, What Would You Do: Tell No One!
- Best Childhood Memory: Holiday Family Gatherings